4444 W. 147th Street,
Midlothian, IL. 60445,
WEEK DAYS: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mr. Transmission Milex co-branded franchise owners specialize in the repair and installation of transmission systems and drive train components. With a over 100 years of combined experience and expertise, they have developed a reputation for expertise and professionalism. As one of the leading transmission and auto repair franchises, Mr. Transmission Milex franchise owners are changing the industry and transforming their own lives as well. In today’s fiercely competitive, rapidly changing business climate, it takes more than just a good idea to succeed. That’s where the Moran Family of Brands automotive franchise opportunities with Mr. Transmission Milex offers a clear advantage.
- They manage their own workforce, schedule workflow, deliver superior customer experiences, and build a successful, respected auto repair business within their community.
- They create a higher standard for both service and technical excellence.
- They help customers drive safer and more economically.
- They distinguish themselves through honest, ethical practices.
- An automotive background is not necessary to run a successful Mr. Transmission Milex auto repair business.
See What Our Franchisees Have to Say...
— Jay Pond – Mr. Transmission Jackson, MS"This is a rewarding business. It has given me the stability to raise my family on my terms."
— Jim Mitchell – Mr. Transmission Madison, TN“Moran Family of Brands allows me to be an independent owner when I need to be but provides the guidance and direction needed when I am evaluating my business. Their advice and guidance has allowed me to grow my business in a changing economy.”
— Lowell & Cindy Hester – Mr. Transmission Sandy Springs, GA“Customers rely on you to help and are dependent upon your knowledge to assist them. It is paramount to keep yourself and your employees appraised of the ever changing makeup of today’s automotive industry. Moran Family of Brands provides a constant flow of information and expertise to keep us up-to-date and in the know. This is how we have maintained such great relationships with our customers and peers alike.”